Skilled Trial Lawyers For
The Seriously Injured
Michael Stephan Dantuma
- Commercial Litigation
Michael Dantuma received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 1988, and his Juris Doctor from Wayne State University in 1991, where he was a member of the Moot Court National Team, winning national advocacy competition titles in 1990 and 1991. Mr. Dantuma is currently licensed to practice law in all of the state and Federal Court jurisdictions in Michigan, the Sixth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, and has been admitted in various other state and Federal Court jurisdictions as pro hac vice counsel to local attorneys.
Mr. Dantuma’s primary areas of practice include commercial/corporate litigation and transactional matters, with an emphasis on the commercial motor vehicle industry. He is also involved in catastrophic injury and wrongful death accidents on behalf of the parties who have suffered injury.
Mr. Dantuma is an active member of the State Bar of Michigan.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Political Science
- Michigan, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1996
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position