Serving The Injured In Western Michigan, Regionally, Statewide And Nationally
Sudden, violent traffic accidents on surface streets and busy highways alter lives — and end them — in a matter of moments, leaving emotional devastation and financial hardship in their wake.
In Grand Rapids and cities large and small around the country, we are the personal injury law firm that aggressively protects the interests of plaintiffs and defendants alike. We are the attorneys of Holmes & Wiseley, P.C.
Richard E. Holmes and Aaron D. Wiseley have assembled a team of lawyers whose mission is to help clients put their lives back together after horrific accidents. Whether you feel you were the victim of negligence by another motorist or you were that driver accused of negligence, we get to the bottom of what happened and go the extra mile for the justice you deserve.
Personal Service For Car Accident Victims
Our managing partners have 80-plus years of combined experience. Holmes & Wiseley, P.C., clients have benefited from our attention and advocacy after:
- Car, truck and SUV accidents
- Accidents involving large commercial vehicles such as 18-wheelers and tractor-trailers
- Accidents causing catastrophic injury to brain and spinal cord, coma, paralysis, vegetative states, broken bones, amputation, permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Accidents caused by uninsured and underinsured drivers
- Serious accidents caused by distracted driving and drunk driving
- Alcohol-related accidents causing fatal injuries and wrongful death (vehicular homicide and manslaughter)
- Public transportation accidents
Our legal leadership is a combination of command of the statutes and dedication to your brighter future. We specialize in thorough case preparation, in-depth investigation, persuasive negotiations with insurance companies and, if necessary, litigation that sends a message. You are the injured party — literally. We will work hard to earn your trust.
If You’ve Been Injured In A Car Accident, Contact Us Today
Did a motor vehicle accident in Michigan or elsewhere cause injuries that permanently disabled you? Do you stand accused of causing an injury or fatal accident? The skilled, committed law firm you want on your side is Holmes & Wiseley, P.C., Call 616-426-9754 or communicate with us by email.
Residential and hospital room visits are available upon request. Our contingency fee policy means that you owe no legal fees unless our attorneys win your case.